We're always look for more Doyon families to join FRIES. Sure we can always use some volunteers, but that's not all FRIES is about. Our goal is to maintain quality education and seek new avenues for improving programs offered to the students. Join us at an upcoming meeting to discuss enrichment programs, events, and class room purchases. There's no commitment to volunteer needed.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Good Question! The answer is really up to you! Please join us at our monthly Doyon FRIES meetings to help decide how best to allocate funds.
Past Major Purchases Include:
- Playground Equipment & Mulch
- Black Journals for all Kindergarteners
- In-House Assemblies like Bubbleology & Author Week
- Visits from Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary & Museum of Science
- Supplement Bus Cost for Field Trips
- and Much Much MORE!
Join the FRIES Doyon Group on Facebook to keep up to date on FRIES events